Leveraging years of direct warehouse operations experience and deep firsthand knowledge of warehouse robotics, Locus has engineered a totally new approach to mission critical fulfillment operations. The Locus platform delivers greater throughput, reduced costs and unparalleled flexibility in moving inventory and orders through a fulfillment center. This efficiency and flexibility in turn allow operators to keep up with the increasingly complex demands of channel partners and consumers.
4SIGHT recognizes robotics technology can help address today’s distribution challenges including rising labor costs and workforce availability. 4SIGHT and will leverage Locus' turnkey technology to bring supply chain innovation and warehouse automation to our clients and partners while avoiding heavy capital investments for traditional material handling solutions.
- Improve Productivity: 2-5x improvement in pick productivity
- Rapid ROI: Typical payback is about 16 – 20 months
- Zero Disruption: Warehouse operations continue without disruption
- Easy: Integrates easily with your WMS
- Fast: Up and running in 60 – 90 days
- Intuitive: Simple to understand and use
- Scalable: Easily add robots to accommodate growth & seasonal peaks
- Turnkey: Complete solution, including robots, server, software, real-time reporting, & integration
- Reliable: Support throughout pre and post deployment
How do the robots work?
Each LocusBot receives map and location information from the LocusServer, connected to the WMS system. Using the map info and its onboard cameras and LIDAR, and LocusPoints positioned throughout the warehouse, it autonomously travels to each pick location, avoiding obstacles and workers to complete the mission.
For more information on Locus Robotics, please click on the logo below.